Proofreader's Checklist (HTML Documents/Pages)Follow Us on Twitter
Our professional proofreading service uses a comprehensive checklist to ensure that all documents are proofread correctly and that nothing is missed. The following is a part of our internal HTML document checklist:
- Check all content for typos and readability. See the Standard Document Proofreader Checklist.
- Check all headings.
- Check all tables.
- Check all formatting.
- Check that all hyperlinks are working.
- Check that all images are displaying.
- Check for HTML compliance. (Note that additional fees may be required if re-coding is required. We will always alert the customer if there is incorrect HTML, etc. even if we were just hired to proofread the text. For example, we checked that this page is W3C HTML5 compliant.)
- Check all text tags, meta and ALT tags for quality.
- Run page speed tests on each HTML page.
Each sample in our extensive portfolio needed extensive proofreading. In most cases we would write the content, then edit it several times before giving it a final proofread. We work with companies from all over North America and have worked in multiple industries and can adeptly proofread any materials that you may have.Proofreader Portfolio
Proofreaders with Experience
Our professional proofreading experience dates back to 1988. This significant reservoir of experience as proofreaders enable us to competently and confidently proofread the most challenging of documents.
We have proofread for a wide variety of audiences. We have proofread software help files for interactive television and human resource software companies. We have proofread owner manuals for car companies and operator manuals for mining manufacturers. This depth of proofreading expertise ensures that we have the experience and credibility to make your document(s) as close to perfection as possible. We always adhere to defined timelines and stay within the range of a quote.