Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics Introduction
Snap Editing is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in providing resume and cover letter writing services. (This policy also applies to all of our other services, including our technical writing service and our business plan writing service.) Our Code of Ethics serves as a guide for our employees and outlines the principles and values that govern our conduct. By adhering to this Code, we ensure integrity, professionalism, and fairness in all our interactions with clients and stakeholders.
- Snap Editing will always maintain the highest level of technical writing professionalism in all our numerous interactions with clients, treating them with respect and confidentiality.
- Snap Editing will strive for writing and editing excellence and continually update our knowledge and skills to provide high-quality resume writing services worldwide. (Although our current market share is only in Canada and, to a lesser extent, in the United States.)
- Snap Editing will provide accurate and honest information to our clients, avoiding any misrepresentation or exaggeration. We write based upon the information you provide to us, including photos of any relevant certificates, etc.
- Snap Editing will respect all of our clients' personal information and ensure total 100% confidentiality.
- All customer information will be stored on an encrypted external hard drive. It would be impossible for anyone to extract the contents of this hard drive in the unfortunate event it were ever to be stolen. (We also keep copies of this hard drive in a remote location in a safe in the event of our headquarters getting flattened by an asteroid.)
- Snap Editing will avoid any conflict of interest. For example, if two people were applying for the same job we would only work on the first customer to approach us and turn down the second request. (This has happened several times before.)
- Snap Editing will ensure fair pricing. (Actually, our prices are a lot less than our competitors in larger cities like Toronto and New York.
- Snap Editing will respect intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, and will not engage in any plagiarism or unauthorized use of materials. If we start to use AI in the future we will ensure it is sufficiently reworded to avoid any issues. (We recently used AI to help us write a local studio yoga manual of all things, and found it to be quite the time saver!)
Code of Ethics Conclusion
Adhering to this Snap Editing Code of Ethics is essential for maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and upholding the reputation of Snap Editing. We expect all employees to familiarize themselves with this Code, follow its principles diligently, and promote ethical behavior within the organization.
Check out some of our reviews on Google.