Link Building Strategy
Author: Michael Schmidt
LINK BUILDING TIP
If you run a small business you know how time consuming SEO work can be. Between your on-page optimization and social media outreach/marketing efforts how does one have time to actually work? Equally as important and time-consuming is the process of link building from high PR sites. That can literally be a full-time job in and of itself. We all know that with the latest Google algorithm updates it is imperative to devise a coherent link building strategy. Gone are the days when you could just buy a few hundred links and reap the benefits. Those days are now long gone.
FIND BROKEN LINKS
What you really need is a back link strategy to get quality links and, thus, improve your SERP.
So, try this:
- Go to Google.com
- Enter this: site:wikipedia.org [relevant keyword related to your website content] + "dead link"
- Select a page that is related to your industry.
- Search that page for "dead link".
- Do a backlink check on that URL.
- Contact those sites that point to that dead link and offer them an alternative on your web site.